The third transnational learning event was be held in Portugal from the 3rd until the 8th October 2016. It was aimed for the teachers from all four schools.
The objectives of the meeting were:
- Participants get to know each other and the schools in Portugal
- Participants share the understanding and previous knowledge about outdoor learning
- Participants get to know apps and tools for creating outdoor lessons in different subjects
- Participants learn about Geocaching and practice it on field
- Participants start preparing their own outdoor lessons
The agenda of the meeting can be found here transnational-learning-event-in-portugal
The main topic of the meeting was outdoor learning. The seminars were given by experts from AVCOA (Teacher’s Training Centre) Lisbeth Cristina Rodrigues da Silva Marques, João Nunes and the professor from university of Aveiro nr Maria Jose de Miranda Nazare Loureiro. The theory was nicely combined with practice outdoors and participants got over 10 useful practical tools to use for their classes to create the lessons outdoors.
The link to the materials used and useful tools useful apps
The meeting got positive feedback from the participants. The general evaluation was 4 out of 5. There were higher expectations towards the geocaching and the experts delivering this topic as the participants didn’t see the close link to their subjects. But the new ideas were got from the partner sharing and other seminars. Most of the participants felt motivated after the meeting to implement the gained ideas and tools in their lessons such as Seesaw, huntzz, loquiz, runkeeper, QR code reader.
The conclusion of the feedback feedback-conclusions-for-the-meeting